Brandi and Eddie

Brandi and Eddie
Nashville

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Sunday Driving through Short Mountain!


Hey Fans,

Well it's Sunday and like the phrase said we decided to go for a Sunday Drive, When Eddie first suggested this I thought ok why not? A relaxing cruise through the country sounded like just what the doctor ordered, little did I know the heights to which we would travel... So after driving through what seemed like a picturesque setting in the woods I began to notice that the car was headed slightly up hill, then higher, and when I thought we had made it we went around the curve only to notice that now the winding road was gettting very narrow, (those of you who know me are starting to get the picture that heights are not really my thing) Meanwhile did I forget to mention that we were driving a Volkswagon bug... Yeah great idea Eddie if I didn't give it the right amount of gas I could imagine myself rolling backwards down the hill and off the cliff, or too much and the transmission might go out from being clearly overworked and not being able to keep up with the steep incline, this too of course would mean rolling backwards down the hill and off the cliff plunging to our doom! As you can see we have lived to tell about the view was amazing although I'm not entirely sure if I would suggest trying this out in anything less than a mack truck or hemi powered dodge! Like I said so much for a relaxing cruise through the country. On the way back we meandered through the great Metropolis of Woodbury Tennessee and had lunch at Joe's Place the Fried chicken was delish, and Eddie as always oredered a Cheeseburger plain :-) How was you Sunday B&E fans?

No comments:

Post a Comment